St. Peters Dome Panorama
- Title: St. Peters Dome Panorama
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chequamegon Bay
- Nearest Town: Sanborn
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I hiked up the 2 mile hill to the top of St. Peter's Dome (aka Old Baldy to the locals) before sunrise one morning. It is one of my favorite spots in northern Wisconsin, with views of three states (MN, WI, MI) and Lake Superior, and some people say Canada to the north, though my eyes aren't quite that good.
- Gear: Nikon D5000, 18-55mm @55 mm, f11, 1/25th sec
This Photo Has Been Viewed 143 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!