- Title: Foliage Reflections
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Harrisville
- Brief Directions: There are numerous great shots right in the middle of town.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Harrisville was originally a textile mill town. The mills have been converted to studio space. However, the mills needed water, and so this town is beautifully reflected in the water that runs through it, creating numerous reflecting pools which capture the town center buildings. I was fortunate to be able to capture this image on a clear day with deep blue sky, and the trees in full foliage color.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 24-70 lens, gitzo tripod, and Right Stuff ball head.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 189 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!