Big Elk Creek In Autumn
- Title: Big Elk Creek In Autumn
- State/Province/Region: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chesapeake Bay
- Nearest Town: Fair Hill
- Brief Directions: In Cecil County, exit 100 off Interstate 95 North toward Rising Sun on Route 272 North. Take a right on Rt. 273 and follow to the intersection of Rt. 273 and 213, proceed through the traffic light - Fair Hill entrance to fairgrounds, race barns, Walls Hall and riding stables is 300 yards on the right.
- GPS Longitude: 75
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I love to trek through the Fair Hill Natural Resource area along the Chesapeake Bay area in Maryland. I love this particular creek for it's natural beauty anytime all year but Autumn is special in this place.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XTi , 18-55mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 135 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!