Pictured Rocks Shoreline
- Title: Pictured Rocks Shoreline
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Nearest Town: Grand Marais
- Brief Directions: North on I 75 across the Mackinaw Bridge to the Upper Pennisula of Michigan. Continue North to the Shores of Lake Superior. The Pictured Rocks Lakeshore drive begins at Grand Marais and continues along the shoreline to Munising, Michigan.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore along the Lake Superior shoreline is one of the most beautiful places to visit. The rocks are different colors and the water is also.
- Gear: Nikon D5100 w/Tamron Dii lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 178 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!