Colors In The Rocks In Avalanche Creek
- Title: Colors In The Rocks In Avalanche Creek
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park Montana
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: Minerals in the rocks show vivid pastel colors in and around Avalance Creek in Glacier National Park, MT. The early September water level exposes many rocks that would be covered in summer flows, and produces a vivd mix of colors that can be seen in the shallow water.
- GPS Longitude: 113
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Glacier Rt 1 to Avalanche Creek trailhead; hike about 1 mile in.
- Gear: Canon 5D, L-series 24-105
This Photo Has Been Viewed 174 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!