Painted Hills Oregon
- Title: Painted Hills Oregon
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: John Day Fossil Fields, Painted Hills Unit
- Nearest Town: Mitchell, OR
- GPS Longitude: 120
- GPS Latitude:
- Description: A tight crop through a telephoto lens isolates the hills against the background and amplifies the unique color of The Painted Hills in Central Oregon. The colors are the results of more than 20 million years of organic deposits on a once deep lake, later bog.
- Gear: Canon 5D EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 190 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!