Peyto Lake Panorama Banff National Park
- Title: Peyto Lake Panorama Banff National Park
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Lake Louise, AB
- GPS Longitude: 116
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This spectacular shot of Peyto Lake is from Banff National Park in Alberta Canada. The vivid blue of the water is caused by suspended particles deposited by glacial erosion. The particles are called "glacial flour" and cause the short blue light waves to be reflected, while absorbing longer rays.
- Gear: Canon 5D EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 226 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!