- Title: Pink Ending
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tuolumne Meadows
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: Follow Hwy 120 to Tuolumne Meadows, this area is west of the Visitors Center (Cathedral Lake Trail Head)
- Description: This shot was taken after the sun had set, the sky to the east was a little hazy and there was cloud cover in the west which turned a very vibrant pink (did not have anything to shoot in that direction), which I assume is responsible for the color in this shot. (have seen this once before) The color in more saturated than I was seeing due to under exposing the shot 2/3rd of a stop and using a 2 stop graduated ND filter.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, Tripod, 24-105mm Zoom, 2 Stop ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 313 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!