- Title: Oblique Dune
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oregon Dunes
- Nearest Town: Florence
- Brief Directions: Drive South of Florence where there are several entry points into the Dunes.Take your pick as the landscape changes yearly due to coastal storms and winds.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: As this trek across the dunes began the fog was heavy with very little visibility.I stopped at this spot as I could see enough of the dune extending out to know that this could be a good depth of field shot.After about 15 minutes of waiting the fog began to lift and the full scope of the dune became visible. The tree island in the distance was a bonus as I didn't know it was there until the clearing of the fog began.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Tripod, Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 116 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!