- Title: Hidden Vista
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kebler Pass
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I stood in a hidden clearing with the smell of fresh rain hanging in the air. The setting sun gave the distant mountains a vibrant glow while a gentle wind rustled the leaves below. A forest of tall pine trees that surrounded me on both sides had given way to this breathtaking view. I could see the greens, yellows and reds of the aspens beneath me as pink clouds drifted above.
- Gear: Sony a900 w/ Zeiss 24-70mm F/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 93 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!