- Title: Toroweap Twilight
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Colorado City, UT
- Brief Directions: From Colorado City UT take CR5 60 miles south.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: You are perched 3,000 feet above the Colorado River on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. In this spot the canyon walls are only 1 mile apart with great views to the west for sunset and to the east for sunrise.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, EF17-40 f/4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 148 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!