- Title: A New Day
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Convict Lake/Mammoth Lakes
- Nearest Town: Mammoth Lakes
- Brief Directions: From the town of Mammoth Lakes, drive south on Highway 395 for about ten minutes. Turn right (west) at the sign posted for Convict Lake.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Weather permitting, I believe this scene rivals the most enchanting and beautiful, that one can just walk right up to. With cooperation from the calm breeze, I waited until the sunrise had painted just the right amount of Laurel Mountain's peak, before capturing a new day at Convict Lake.
- Gear: Nikon D700/Nikon 18-35mm f3.5/Manfrotto Tripod/Giottos Ballhead/Singh-Ray ND grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 245 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!