- Title: Transition
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Cherokee, North Carolina
- Brief Directions: From Cherokee, enter Great Smoky Mountain National Park on Newfound Gap Road
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The seasons transition in a vivid way along Newfound Gap Road (North Carolina) in Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Light snow had dusted the peaks of the Smoky Mountains in October as we drove through the highest elevations of the park on our way to camp for a few days. What an unexpected surprise!
- Gear: Nikon d 300s, Nikkor 18-200 f3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 279 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!