- Title: Lenticular Meadow
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Horseshoe Meadows, Ca
- Nearest Town: Lone PIne, Ca
- Brief Directions: Take the Whitney Portal Road west out of Lone Pine. Turn left onto Horseshoe Meadows Road. Continue up the road until you reach the trailheads.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Taken from a small offshoot meadow of Horseshoe Meadows. I watched this lenticular formation for a couple hours praying it would stay until sunset. Luckily as the sun set it lite up with glowing red light perfectly complimenting the bright green vegetation.
- Gear: Canon 5DMII, Canon 17-40L, Galen Rowell Singh Ray 3 stop hard GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 237 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!