Avalanche Gorge In The Fall
- Title: Avalanche Gorge In The Fall
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Apgar village
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: the Avalanche gorge as seen this fall as the waters find their way through the channel
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: one a fall photo shoot in Glacier national park-I wandered up the trail from avalanche gorge to the creek that flows into the gorge-in the springtime this area is a hot spot for beautiful creeks as the snows melt but normally the waters reach there peak around july/august as it really depends on how much snow we are talking about.
The waters flow quietly through the gorge and down into the avalanche campgorund area.
This is a time delay shot and lighting is crucial as this area doesn't get a lot of sunlight due to the forest that surrounds it.Best becareful of bears wandering nearby
- Gear: Canon camera-18mm-55mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
, Sun & Sky
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!