- Title: Distant Friends
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Big Bend National Park
- Nearest Town: Big Bend National Park
- Brief Directions: Basin Road in Big Bend National Park
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: While leaving the Chisos Mountains area of Big Bend National Park, this coyote appeared from the brush just off of the road. For the briefest of moments the coyote gazed directly into my eyes as if it wondered as much about me as I did about it. If you look closely, you can see the sunrise reflecting in this distant friend's breathtaking eyes.
- Gear: Canon T1i, 100-400 L-Series Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 165 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!