Eye Of The Nautilus
- Title: Eye Of The Nautilus
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wildlife Park
- Nearest Town: Glendale
- Brief Directions: The Wildlife Park is a few miles west of Glendale, Arizona. From I-17 take the Glendale Road exit west for a few miles.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Shot while on a camera club field trip to the Arizona Wildlife Park. They have a large aquarium with a multitude of denizens of the deep. This was a nautilus that was in one of the tanks.
- Gear: Nikon D300s, Nikkon 18-200 vr
This Photo Has Been Viewed 170 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!