Autumn At Seneca Rocks
- Title: Autumn At Seneca Rocks
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Spruce Knob-Seneca Rocks National Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Seneca Rocks
- Brief Directions: Seneca Rocks is accessible along West Virginia Route 28 near U.S. Route 33 in the Spruce Knob-Seneca Rocks National Recreation Area of the Monongahela National Forest. Seneca Rocks is easily seen from WV Routeaccessible along West Virginia Route 28 near U.S. Route 33 in the Spruce Knob-Seneca Rocks National Recreation Area of the Monongahela National Forest.
- GPS Longitude: 79
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Seneca Rocks rises nearly 900 feet above the confluence of Seneca Creek with the North Fork of the South Branch of the Potomac River. The Rocks consist of a North and a South Peak, with a central notch between. Rock climbers enjoy the challenge of maneuvering on the sheer rock faces of Seneca Rocks.
- Gear: Nikon D3100 with 70-300mm Nikkor lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 220 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!