Honduran Red-Eye River Frog
- Title: Honduran Red-Eye River Frog
- Country: Honduras
- Nearest Area: San Pedro Sula
- Nearest Town: Buenos Aires
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This stunning frog is not your typical "red-eye treefrog", but is instead a critically endangered species found only in a few streams in Honduras and Guatemala. The survival of this species (Duellmanohyla soralia) is currently jeopardized by deforestation and an emerging disease caused by amphibian chytrid fungus.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Sigma 180mm Macro Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 493 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!