- Title: Autumn Gold
- State/Province/Region: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: West Lafayette: The Celery Bog Nature Area
- Nearest Town: West Lafayette
- Brief Directions: US 52 West to Cumberland Street
- GPS Longitude: 86.912409
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was taken at The Celery Bog Nature Area, a 195-acre recreation resource owned and managed by the West Lafayette Parks & Recreation Department. Surrounded b y urban development and a Purdue University golf course, the nature area provides habitat for hundreds of plant and animal species. The wetland consists of five interconnected basins averaging 1 to 4 feet deep and is home to Canada geese, mallards, green winged teal, wood ducks, white egrets, and great blue herons in addition to many migratory species
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII, RRS BH-40 Ballhead, Gitzo G1228 tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 207 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!