Honduran Rainforest Stream
- Title: Honduran Rainforest Stream
- Country: Honduras
- Nearest Area: San Pedro Sula
- Nearest Town: Buenos Aires
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This serene river flows through Cusuco National Park in northwestern Honduras and is one of the sites where I study frogs and a disease which is causing them to disappear from these beautiful habitats. Although this picture was taken in a shady rainforest, the long exposure time added a very inviting warmth to the image.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Nikon 18-200mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 313 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!