- Title: Burning Glow
- State/Province/Region: Indiana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: West Lafayette, Wabash River
- Nearest Town: West Lafayette
- Brief Directions: Interstate 65 to US 43.
- GPS Longitude: 86.912409
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: 5-image HDR. Settings: f/20, ISO 160
This was taken in West Lafayette on North River Road which follows the Wabash River. It was taken along a hiking trail/picnic area called Tecumseh Trail which overlooks the river. Date: November; Time: 6:49 pm. I was fortunate to be there just as the sun was setting and the sky was a glorious orange color. During this brief period, the steep hillside was covered in red bushes and really looked like it was on fire.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8, RRS BH-40 Ballhead, Gitzo G1228 tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 403 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!