Leaf Catcher In The Aspens
- Title: Leaf Catcher In The Aspens
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: on Kebler Pass, CO
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: Take hwy 133 from Somerset, CO to CR 12 Kebler Pass, which ends at Crested Butte.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Driving down Kebler Pass,CO I passed through huge stands of aspen, beautiful with their white bark and vivid yellow leaves. In amongst these giants were perfect little pine trees catching the falling aspen leaves and standing proudly with their deep green needles. It occurred to me as I was taking this picture, how beautifully trees accept each other and rejoice in their diversity. Each holding their sacred place on this earth, but willing to share the same space without needing to be better than the other. We can all learn from nature!
- Gear: Nikon D300, AF Nikon 24-80mm f2.8-4D, UV filter, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 279 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!