- Title: Sea Of Peaks
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Cascades National Park
- Nearest Town: Marblemount
- Brief Directions: From the North Cascades Highway (State Route 20), turn south on the Cascade River Road and follow it 23.5 miles until it ends at the Cascade Pass trailhead. From there it's up, up and up.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The North Cascades are well-known as one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the United States. And the views from Sahale Arm in North Cascades National Park are among the best in the range. The route to the Sahale Glacier brings intrepid hikers to the highest trail-accessible camp in the park and rewards all that huffing and puffing with a spectacular view out over the "sea of peaks."
- Gear: Canon 5D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 376 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!