Kicking Horse River Above Natural Bridge Falls
- Title: Kicking Horse River Above Natural Bridge Falls
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Yoho National Park
- Nearest Town: Field, British Columbia
- Brief Directions: Take the Emerald Lake turn off on the TransCanada highway just west of Field, BC. The falls are just beyond the beginning of the Emerald Lake road.
- GPS Longitude: 116
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This scene shows the Kicking Horse River just before it plunges down under its natural bridge. Mt. Dennis is in the background.
- Gear: F100 with Velvia and 24-120mm F3.5-5.6 zm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 896 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!