- Title: Nature's Palette
- State/Province/Region: Nebraska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Omaha, NE
- Nearest Town: Bellevue, NE
- Brief Directions: Exit I-29 at exit # 42 (exit for Hwy 370/Mission Avenue) head West. You will go over a toll bridge. Turn left on Hancock Street, Hancock turns into Harlan Lewis Road, you will come to a sign for Base Lake the campground on the left.
- GPS Longitude: 95.8798
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A variety of nature's palette was on display following a summer rain storm. Visible were a wide range of colors and shapes and reflections on the water.
- Gear: Nikon D50; 18-55 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 83 times
, Black & White
, Sun & Sky
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!