The Cathedral's Last Light
- Title: The Cathedral's Last Light
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Nestled in the wilderness of high country in Yosemite National Park are the Cathedral Lakes. Surrounded by beautiful peaks, it is one of my favorite areas to visit. I headed here on afternoon during monsoon season as thunderstorms swept across the park all day long. At sunset, the clouds began to break and illuminated the clouds and Cathedral Peak with warm glowing light.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, EF 17-40mm f/4L, LEE GND,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 105 times
, Sun & Sky
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!