Artist Point And Tarns At Sunrise
- Title: Artist Point And Tarns At Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Baker National Park
- Nearest Town: Glacier
- Brief Directions: Sunrise and reflection in tarns along the Artist Point trail near Mt. Baker and Mt. Shuksan.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Arrived on location at Artist Point at about 4:30 am after a 3 hour journey.Arrived at the first of four tarns to prepare for sunrise. Setup tripods and equipment just as sun was starting to show over the Cascade Mountain range. Reflection in tarns was great as there was no wind at this elevation of about 7,000 ft. Could have used a few clouds for more composition but it was a beautiful sunrise.
- Gear: Nikon D800 and Nikon 24-70mm lens w/ Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 28 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!