- Title: Light Play
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Navajo Nation
- Nearest Town: Page, AZ
- GPS Longitude: 111.455833
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Last year, I got the chance to visit the southwest. Upper antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona was one of our stops. A very cool place but extremely crowded. This particular image here is described by the locals as "Monument valley" because the formations seen here look like the famous East Mitten Butte in Monument Valley.
Here, I looked straight up into the slot and waited for the amazing glow of light as it illuminate the slot and provide these wonderful colors.
- Gear: Canon 5DMK2, 24-105L, Induro tripod, canon cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 107 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!