Gyeongbok Palace Electrical Storm
- Title: Gyeongbok Palace Electrical Storm
- Country: South Korea
- Nearest Area: Gwanghwamoon
- Nearest Town: Seoul
- Brief Directions: Use Gyeongbuk subway station and walk to the front of the palace to observe this view. Gwanghwamoon is located close by.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I managed to capture this wild electrical storm luckily with bracketing. The lightning flashes only lasted about a minute in total, and I managed to take 3 sets of 5 bracketed exposures. This one turned out the best out of the 15 taken. Noise reduction, and curve adjustments were done in Photoshop CS5.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 24-70mm N, Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 111 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!