- Title: Sphynx Moth
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Description: I had never seen or heard of a sphynx moth until the day before I took this shot. When I saw my first one, the day before in Boulder, I thought it was a hummingbird. Then, I was lucky enough to see this one at the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. This moth hovers and darts just like a hummingbird, and it's hard to believe that it's an insect.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, Canon 24-105 F/4 L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 107 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!