Schwabachers Landing Sunrise
- Title: Schwabachers Landing Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: Go north from Jackson and look for the Schwabachers Landing turn off on the west (left) side of the road. Follow the gravel road down the hill and follow it to the parking area ta the end.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I have been to the Jackson area several times but this was the first time at Schwabachers Landing. We went there the evening before to scout out the best location, one person suggested we arrive early and be prepared for "combat" photography. We were the first to arrive so we had our choice of locations, and picked this one for it's framed view of the Tetons. Just before the sun rose many others joined us to capture the Magic Moments. I captured this wonderful shot just at the peak of the morning color. This is a great location in any season but may be difficult to get to in the winter.
- Gear: Canon 5D III/Canon 24-70mm 2.8f L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 90 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!