- Title: A Bright Tomorrow
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ludington State Park
- Nearest Town: Ludington, Michigan
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: My wife and I decided to go for a walk around 9 am. While walking from the Cedars campground to the Pines campground, we came upon this scene. I was surprised to find this scene within the campgrounds. I like the s-curve of the path between the trees, the warm light from the sun on the fallen leaves, and the light on the fence at the end of the trail.
- Gear: Sony a580, DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA
This Photo Has Been Viewed 56 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!