- Title: Elvis In Hell
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hells' Half Acre
- Nearest Town: Powder River
- Brief Directions: Five miles west of Powder River Wyoming on highway 20/26. The parking lot is well marked.
- GPS Longitude: 43
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hell's Half Acre is an erosional basin in the middle of the endless sagebrush steppe between Powder River and Waltman Wyoming. The 320 acres of brightly colored sandstones hoodoos, spires and ridges can be viewed from the roadside overlook.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T1i EF-S75-300 tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 132 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!