- Title: Sierra Delight
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Big Alkali Lake
- Nearest Town: Mammoth Lakes
- Brief Directions: Travel south from Mammoth Lakes on 395, turn left onto Brenton Crossing Rd, travel approx 3 miles to Big Alkali lake which is on your left.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A very windy evening at Big Alkali Lake, did not think there would be much of a sunset due to a large cloud bank to the west. As the sun was setting a few breaks occurred in the clouds and mother nature put on a colorful display. Used a 2 stop grad ND and under exposed by 1/3 of a stop to hold the color.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-105mm Zoom, Tripod, 2 stop Grad ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!