- Title: Mesa Arch
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: Mesa Arch is located in Canyonlands National Park west of Moab, Utah.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I took the usual "under the arch" sunrise shots here, but I wanted a photo that was more unique so I waited for the sun to peek over the top of the arch! That created a sunburst effect and out of about 200 photos I took here, this turned out to be my favorite!
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron wide angle lens, Manfrotto tripod, polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 148 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!