Badwater Blows Up
- Title: Badwater Blows Up
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Badwater Basin, Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Furnace Creek
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: When rain floods Death Valley's Badwater Basin, the few inches of standing water that's left behind for a couple days provides good conditions for photography. On this night, an explosively colorful sunset is beautifully reflected in the water, which easily made up for the cleaning effort that came later with my salt-encrusted boots.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5DmkII, Canon EF17-40mm F/4L IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 48 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!