The Bitterroot River In Fall
- Title: The Bitterroot River In Fall
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Florence
- Brief Directions: This spot is about 18 miles south of Missoula, MT on Rt. 93. Turn left at the traffic light in Florence, and within about 1 mile, there is a turn-off on the right (just before the river) where one can pull in, park, and see the area up close. This is used primarily for lots of fishermen.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I took this photo right after a storm had started to clear on a fall morning. I attached an Infrared filter, and used a Really Right Stuff tripod to accomodate the 8 second exposure.
This shot is looking South down the Bitterroot River.
- Gear: Nikon D700 with Nikon 24-120mm f/4 VR lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 83 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!