Autumn Salicornia On The Great Salt Lake Shoreline 3170
- Title: Autumn Salicornia On The Great Salt Lake Shoreline 3170
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Salt Lake
- Nearest Town: Salt Lake City
- Brief Directions: South shore of the Great Salt Lake, just barely north of l-80 and just a few miles Northwest of Salt Lake City. Access the old highway just north, and parallel, of l-80.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In the Autumn, the salicornia (Pickle Weed) turns bright oranges and reads. The small plant lives in saline soil, such as that found on the shores of the Great Salt Lake. The approaching storm adds drama and contrasting color to the scene.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark ll, Canonn 24-105mm f4L IS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 134 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!