- Title: Mystery Above Mystic
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lizard Head Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Ames
- Brief Directions: A set of falls located above Mystic Falls within the Uncompahgre National Forest, about 20 miles outside Telluride. Some times refereed to as upper Mystic Falls. These falls are difficult to reach and seldom seen from this angle.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Sony A700 with 3.5-5.6/16-105
This Photo Has Been Viewed 467 times
, Exotic Places
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!