- Title: Good Morning
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I was a bit disappointed this morning waking up at 2 am to drive 2.3 hours north to get a sunrise shot of bear lake at Rocky Mountain National Park. When I arrived it was very windy, I conquered this challenge with keeping the shutter open a little longer to smooth out the choppiness of the water. I lost the reflection I was going for, however after the blue hour rolled by a few clouds started to peek over the mountain and beams of sunlight started to shoot through.
- Gear: D800e Nikkor 14-24 at 14mm F4 ISO 100, F22 .4 Sec
This Photo Has Been Viewed 101 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!