- Title: Pescadero Dreaming
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Central California
- Nearest Town: Pescadero
- GPS Longitude: 122
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I'm still not sure I've seen a sunset quite this vivid in the past year. I had to bump up the greens in the foreground just a little bit to set them off from the intense colors in the sky. This version is actually slightly desaturated after my original processing, and it's still probably one of the most vibrant images in my portfolio.
All of the small pebble-looking things on the seaweed are black turban snails, and you can see tons of anemones on the kelp-covered rocks surrounding it. Maybe the next time I'm there at low tide there won't be such a distracting sunset and I can do a little bit more exploring...
- Gear: Nikon D700, 17-35mm f/2.8, 3 stop reverse grad, CPL
This Photo Has Been Viewed 35 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!