Sunset Curtain Call At Seljalandsfoss
- Title: Sunset Curtain Call At Seljalandsfoss
- Country: Iceland
- Nearest Area: Hvolsvöllur and Skogar
- Nearest Town: Selfoss
- Brief Directions: From Reykjavik, drive southeast on Iceland's Ring Road. The waterfall is located between the towns of Selfoss and Vik.
- Description: A soaking spray from the waterfall made it extremely difficult to avoid getting water on my lens and camera; however I was determined to capture sunset's colors from this vantage point. I set my aperture to f/8, to allow for a shorter exposure, and quickly placed the lens cap over the lens in-between each exposure, to give me a better chance of avoiding water droplets from appearing on the image.
- Gear: Nikon D7000 / Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 / Gitzo Tripod / Vanguard Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 283 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!