Day's End At Dogtown Reservoir
- Title: Day's End At Dogtown Reservoir
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon
- Nearest Town: Williams
- Brief Directions: Take Route 40 west from Flagstaff, AZ about 30 miles to Williams. Follow signs for Dogtown Campground, and drive right up to it!
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This reservoir was next to a camping location we were at, and I saw the sky coming together (and had all of my gear with me of course, lol). The water levels were LOW this past summer, there should have been 6 feet of water where I was standing, but it did reveal some interesting foreground objects which was nice!
Six-shot HDR merge all at f/14, 20mm, ISO 100, no filters. Finished in Photoshop CS6.
- Gear: 5D Mark II, 16-35mm/2.8 Lens, Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 54 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!