- Title: It's Pink
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Turnagain Arm
- Nearest Town: Anchorage
- Brief Directions: Drive down the Seward Highway. Near the weigh station, pull over. Play frogger to cross the street. Commandeer a small iceberg to take pictures on.
- GPS Longitude: 61.1919
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The sun sets early in Alaska during the winter, but when the sky is clear enough the colors can be gorgeous. It may be cold, but ice can be beautiful.
- Gear: Nikon D 3000 and 18-55 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 26 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!