- Title: An Enduring Glow
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Enchantments
- Nearest Town: Leavenworth
- Brief Directions: From Seattle, take US2 east towards Wenatchee. Upon reaching Leavenworth, turn right onto Icicle Creek Road. At about 4 miles, the Snow Creek Trailhead is on your left. This lake is roughly 9 miles from the trailhead
- GPS Longitude: 47.4811
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A sunset glow illuminates golden larch trees, Prusik Peak and an alpine lake within the Enchantment Basin.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark II, 16-35mmL, Lee GND .9, polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 46 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!