Old Mission Peninsula Lighthouse
Sue St Charles
- Title: Old Mission Peninsula Lighthouse
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: End of Old Mission Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Traverse City
- Brief Directions: It is about a 20 minute drive to the end of the peninsula with parking and ramps for visitors. The beach is accessible.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Nestled at the end of Old Mission Peninsula surrounded by Lake Michigan, this is a popular tourist attraction as is the city of Traverse City. The long ride up the peninsula sport many sprawling wineries and vineyards.
- Gear: Nikon 5100 with Nikkor 18 - 135 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 50 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!