- Title: Desert Bonzai
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale Utah
- Brief Directions: Take a walk in Zion National Park and you will not get too far because there is so much to photograph.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The lack of water and soil make for these tenacious trees that grow out of hard sandstone. This twisted pine makes a Dr. Seuss look on this outcropped rock.
I shot this at 1/60 sec at f4.0 on a tripod and iso 100.
- Gear: Canon 60D, Canon EF16-35mm f/2.8L, Monfrotto Tripod and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 36 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!