- Title: Guadalupe River
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: San Antonio
- Nearest Town: Waring, Texas
- Brief Directions: This part of the river is lcated in Waring, Texas which is Northeast of San Antonio just off of I-10.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Guadalupe River winds through the Texas Hill Country and I wanted to capture the Bald Cypress when their leaves turned orange in the fall.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron wide angle lens, Manfrotto tripod, Polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 50 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!