- Title: Cayman Colors
- Country: Cayman Islands
- Nearest Area: North Shore of Cayman Brac, Bloody Bay Wall
- Nearest Town: Cayman Brac
- Brief Directions: 1/3 of the way along the north shore of the island from the west end
- Description: Yellow Tube Sponges and small purple sponges attached to colorful coral. Exact dive site is called Randy’s Gazebo, and was the second dive of the day. Shortly after dropping down to about 60-65 feet I came across the yellow tube sponges. Water in the Caymans has a greenish look so had to so some color adjusting to bring out the colors. . It was a sunny day with broken clouds but even with some light from above I needed strobes to bring out the colors
- Gear: Sea & Sea DX-8000G with two Sea & Sea YS-90 DX strobes mounted on Ultralight Control Systems Tray & Arms, with Fisheye FIX HG20DX focus light
This Photo Has Been Viewed 137 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!